Submitting data to Treeherder¶
To submit your data to Treeherder you need your tasks running on Taskcluster.
If you are establishing a new repository with Treeherder, then you will need to do one of the following:
Adding a GitHub Repository¶
The pushes from GitHub repos come to Treeherder via Pulse. The webhook to enable
this exists in the GitHub group
mozilla. (For example,
The following steps are required:
Create a PR with the new repository information added to the fixtures file:
Open a bug request to enable the webhook that will trigger pulse messages for every push from your repo. Use the following information:
- Component: GitHub: Administration
- Ask to install the https://github.com/apps/taskcluster integration on your repositories
- List the repositories you want to have access to the integration
- Answer: Are any of those repositories private?
- State that this is only to get Pulse messages for integration into Treeherder
Adding a Mercurial repository¶
To add a new repository, the following steps are needed:
- Append new repository information to the fixtures file located at:
- Restart any running Django runserver/Celery processes.