Treeherder Manual Smoke Tests¶
Quick set of tests to be run prior to:
For a PR, depending on what you changed, you may need to only test in one of these categories.
Open the console to look for exceptions.
Test the following:
- Initial page loads. Can load more jobs with Next N buttons.
- Switch repos.
- Classify a job.
- Retrigger a job on try.
- Add new jobs and click Trigger button on try.
nkey to select next failed job. Hit again should cycle through each.
- Change filtering to ensure they take effect.
- Try typing "Linux" or "Win" in the search string box.
Toggle unclassified-only mode and back
- Select an orange job
- Click on link to filter that kind of job
- Press letter 'U' to toggle between unclassified jobs and all jobs
- You should be switching between all jobs of that kind and the orange ones that have not been classified
Login / Logout
- Ping with the word
#treeherderchannel and request them to test their workflows.
- Test around any high-risk commits since last deploy.